Austin W. Musser
Austin Musser's practice focuses on helping clients accomplish their construction and real estate objectives, including land use planning and zoning, real estate leasing and purchasing, development and redevelopment projects, eminent domain, public bidding, and construction contracting and dispute resolution. His experience representing financial institutions in loan workouts, foreclosures, and asset liquidation is extensive.
Austin represents both private and public sector clients, having long served as general counsel to several governmental entities in Southwest Ohio. This experience enables him to see the big picture, recognize potential hurdles and develop strategic blueprints for clients.
Before narrowing his focus to real estate and construction law and government services, Austin managed a broader litigation practice that included general business disputes and medical malpractice lawsuits. His approach to the more traditional aspects of real estate and construction is steady and pragmatic, bolstered by his familiarity with courts at every level of the judiciary.
Professional & Community Activities
- Board President, ChangingGears, Inc.
- Board Vice President, Learning Grove, Inc.
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, State of Ohio, 2009
- Admitted, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted, Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Cincinnati Bar Association
- Member, Butler County Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers (Business Litigation), 2017–2019
- William & Mary School of Law (J.D., 2009); Graduate Assistant Fellow, Dean of Student’s Office; Editorial Board Member, William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal
- Hillsdale College (B.A., History, 2005)