Benjamin J. Reeb
Ben Reeb has a background in litigation working with political subdivisions to navigate all areas of law unique to public entities. Having managed an active and demanding caseload, he has represented political subdivisions, including their employees and elected and appointed officials. Ben has extensive background representing and advising public entities on a wide variety of legal matters, including employment and personnel disputes, the Ohio Public Records Act, Ohio Sunshine Law, civil rights and police issues, zoning, planning and land use, and general governance issues.
Prior to completing law school, Ben acquired significant experience within several Ohio public offices, including serving as a legal extern with the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency, a legal intern with the Montgomery County Prosecutor’s Office, a legal extern for The Honorable Walter H. Rice of The U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and an intern with the Montgomery County Office of Reentry.
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Member, Dayton Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Admitted, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2020
- Admitted, State of Ohio, 2020
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D.), 2020; Managing Editor, Ohio State Law Journal; Recipient, OSLJ Outstanding Member Award, 2018, 2019; Recipient, Moritz Academic Merit Scholarship
- University of Dayton (B.A. magna cum laude in Psychology), 2017; Treasurer, Ohio Innocence Project University of Dayton Chapter; Recipient, Dean’s Merit Scholarship