Jessica K. Turner
Jessica is an attorney in the Political Subdivisions Group who focuses on corporate and employment law. Her experience includes regulatory compliance, commercial contract negotiation, and litigating contractual and employment disputes.
After earning her JD and an LLM in International Business Law, Jessica worked in London, UK, focusing on cross-border acquisitions and international regulatory matters. She conducted portfolio political risk assessments for asset management firms including research analyzing legislative, policy and election trends. As a law student, Jessica externed for Judge Walter H. Rice of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
While earning her LLM in London, she worked as a research assistant for Robert Seely MP in the UK House of Commons, a member of the Foreign Affairs Committee. Additionally, Jessica’s government experience includes staff positions on Capitol Hill for Chairman Jeff Miller (FL) of the House Veterans’ Affairs Committee, Congresswoman Lynn Jenkins (KS) of the House Ways and Means Committee, and Chairman Buck McKeon (CA) of the House Armed Services Committee.
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, State of Ohio, 2019
- Admitted, Federal District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2021
- Member, Dayton Bar Association
- Member, Ohio Bar Association
- Middlesex University, London, UK (LLM, International Business Law), 2019
- Case Western Reserve University (JD), 2019
- Georgetown University (MALS), 2017
- Miami University of Ohio (BA, Political Science and Mass Communication), 2014