Terri B. Gregori
Terri B. Gregori is a seasoned professional with a diverse background in business and law, known for her visionary leadership, strategic planning expertise, and outstanding relationship-building skills. Terri is an attorney on Bricker Graydon’s Litigation Industry Group. With a track record of managing eight-figure litigation matters and shaping organizational visions, Terri brings a unique blend of legal acumen and operational excellence to her roles.
As an Independent Business Strategist, she successfully navigated complex agreements and optimized clinical services. In her role as Corporate Creator and Chief Operating Officer, Terri built a successful medical business with exclusive contracts. As an Equity Partner and Associate Attorney, she managed a high-volume litigation practice and earned recognition as the first female equity partner. Additionally, Terri's work as a mediator and arbitrator showcases her expertise in dispute resolution. Her visionary leadership, strategic planning, and relationship-building skills have consistently yielded positive results throughout her career.
Terri holds a Juris Doctor (JD) from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business. She also earned a Negotiation Mediation Certificate from Harvard Law School.
Beyond her professional endeavors, Terri is an active member of the legal community, holding affiliations with Ohio State Bar Association, and Columbus Bar Association, where she served as the Past Dispute Resolution Committee Chair.
Terri's achievements and skills make her a valuable asset in any organization, and her approachable demeanor and commitment to collaboration have earned her praise from colleagues and clients alike.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Past Dispute Resolution Committee Chair, Columbus Bar Association
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, Northern District of Indiana
- Admitted, Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted, Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted, Indiana Bar
- Admitted, Ohio Bar
- Purdue University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Pre-Law Program Harvard Law School, Negotiation Mediation Certificate
- The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business, Master of Business Administration
- The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law, J.D.