I enjoy road trips across America with the goal of visiting every one of the nation’s national parks and every one of Ohio’s 88 county seats.
Tyler J. Bridge
Tyler Bridge is a public finance attorney who works with Ohio public entities, including the state’s growing communities, to help them finance development projects and meet their economic goals. He specifically has experience with several state and local economic development incentives, such as Community Reinvestment Area (CRA), Tax Increment Financing (TIF), Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) and other development-focused programs.
Tyler enthusiastically collaborates with cities, counties, townships and other public-purpose entities to help turn their economic dreams into reality. In fact, he has visited nearly all 88 Ohio county seats, working with city councils, city managers and public officials across the state to do his part in creating local jobs, generating investment and moving Ohio forward economically.
Tyler formerly served as an economic development consultant, as well as was a state and local tax intern with several global accounting firms. He was also previously a legislative aide to Representative John M. Rogers, a ranking member of the Ohio House Ways and Means Committee.
Advise public entities on spending ARPA funds
The firm currently advises approximately three dozen public entity clients across Ohio. We often take calls from around the country based on our regularly published articles detailing whether and how to spend ARPA funds. Our work includes serving as ARPA counsel to one of the nation’s largest municipal recipients of federal stimulus funds and advising several counties that have collectively received hundreds of millions in ARPA funds.
Professional & Community Activities
- Board Member, The Hamilton Mill Small Business Incubator, 2020–present
- Member, Central Ohio Committee, Georgetown University Alumni Admissions Program, 2020–present
Bar Admissions & Activities
- Admitted, State of Ohio, 2022
- Member, Ohio Bar Association, 2022
- Member, Columbus Bar Association, 2022
- Member, Butler County Bar Association, 2022
Awards & Recognition
- City of Hamilton, Ohio Proclamation Tyler James Bridge Day, 2013
- Tyler served as the City’s first High School Intern in its Economic Development Department devoting over two years of volunteer service to his community and developing a passion for economic development.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D.), 2022; Recipient, Moritz Merit Scholarship; Board Member, Capitol Square Foundation; Executive Board Member, Business Law Society; Editor, Ohio State Business Law Journal
- The Ohio State University Glenn College of Public Affairs (M.A. in Public Policy and Management), 2022; Recipient, Alumni Scholarship; Member, Glenn Mentorship Program
- Georgetown University (B.A. magna cum laude in American Government and German), 2017; Speaker, Student Senate; Intern, U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown; Participant, Study Abroad Program in Germany
My Grandma still lives in Hamilton, Ohio. We enjoy taking rides to cities and towns across southwest Ohio, cooking together and baking cookies.
I grew up on a farm with cows, chickens, and a huge vegetable garden. Values of hard work, determination, and the value of a dollar forever remain a part of me.